I was tagged for this award by Musings of An Aspie. THANK YOU! I was shocked…I’ve only been doing this for a few weeks and I feel like I don’t pay nearly enough attention to it in between a demanding job and a demanding family life.
And then of course since my wife was tagged, she in turn tagged me as well (thanks hun!)…only here’s the glitch. I don’t know 11 other bloggers yet! LOL But in the spirit of keeping this alive and helping promote those I DO follow…I will search and scour the blogoshpere to find more! In the meantime, here it goes!
The Liebster Award rules are:
1. Give 11 random facts about me.
2. Answer the 11 questions that Musings of An Aspie gave me.
3. Make 11 new questions for the people I tag to answer.
4. Tag 11 blogs that are new or have less than 200 followers.
11 Random Facts
1. I am Puerto Rican and can’t speak a word of Spanish. (does ordering Puerto Rican food count?)
2. I love singing and music in general, but can’t play an instrument at all.
3. I used to act and write skits/plays for church groups etc.
4. I own more clothes than my wife LOL
5. I’d rather put on a shirt and tie to go to work than put on a uniform. (Been there, done that, got the tee shirt for it, hated it).
6. I love to eat therefore had to learn to cook.
7. I used to clean the house to relax me. (Now it just frustrates the hell out of me).
8. I love cars yet know nothing about what goes on underneath the hoods.
9. I used to be a fine arts major.
10. I used to be a martial artist.
11. I have lost total faith in the federal government and think it needs to be torn down and started over from scratch.
- What book are you currently reading? Phantom by Terry Goodkind, Sword of Truth Series. It’s the second time I’m reading the series. I LOVE sci-fi/sci-fantasy.
- What hobby or interest would people who don’t know you well be surprised to learn you have? I love to cook.
- Coffee, tea or something else? COFFEE! I’m Puerto Rican and something about cafe con leche (coffee with milk) is comforting and familiar. I can drink a cappucino b4i go 2 bed and still pass out.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be? I would have Charles Xavier’s power from the X-Men. He can read and control peoples minds.
- What’s your go-to activity for entertaining out-of-town guests? Cooking dinner watching movies. I wow their pallettes and then numb their minds so we don’t have to talk too much!
- If you could have any sort of animal for a pet, what would it be? (assume anything is possible, like if you want a pet giraffe, your neighbors won’t mind a bit) A dragon. If someone is talking to you and has a dragon behind him, a. you’re going to listen to him and b. you’re going to do what he says.
- Do you have any phobias? Arachnophobia. I almost killed my friends cat because I thought it was a spider going by my legs.
- When did you start writing? In the sixth grade. I wanted to join the art club, but my teacher made me join the writing club instead.
- Which Halloween candy did you eat first and which did you always give/throw away? I was never allowed to go trick or treating as a child. But sharing my neighbors candy, I’d always eat anything chocolate first and those orange marshmallow peanuts last.
- How far away from your place of birth do you currently live? Six states away.
- If someone is only going to read one thing on your blog, what would you like it to be? That no matter what, it’s important to communicate your thoughts and feelings with each other and respect those thoughts and feelings even and especially if you can’t understand them.
NEW 11 Questions
1. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
3. Do you know what your name means?
4. If they were making a movie about you, what actor/actress would play you?
5. If you knew your ex (husband/wife/boy/girlfriend) were going to receive twice the amount, what would you wish for if you were granted one wish?
6. What was your favorite story growing up?
7. What constitutes the perfect relaxing day for you?
8. What music is in your ipod/MP3 player playlist?
9. Do you believe in the government?
10. What is your current favorite technical device?
11. If you were granted one wish, what would it be?
These are all the people I know for now … sorry =o(